We believe the effectiveness of any enterprise depends on three key business elements – the Brains, Bones and Nerves (Strategy, Organisational Design, and Culture). Just like the human body needs all three systems working together in harmony to ensure longevity, a business needs strong alignment between the three to maximise commercial success. Using our proprietary diagnostic tools and facilitating techniques, we help senior leadership teams identify and address gaps in one or all three elements that may prevent their organisations from achieving its true potential.
Senior leadership teams often grapple with the following challenges:
- How do we ensure everyone in our organisation fully understands and believes in the vision and strategy?
- How should we best align our talent strategies with overall business strategy?
- How should we design our organisation in order to maximise efficiency and effectiveness?
- How should we plan for leadership succession?
- How should we lead change successfully?
- What supporting systems and structures should we put in place to ensure the change is successful and long lasting?
- How should we measure and reward performance?
- How can we create a winning culture?
- How can we develop / strengthen our core differentiating capabilities?
- How can we reduce bureaucracy and increase our nimbleness?
- How can we foster a culture of innovation?
Iclif coaches and faculty work in tandem with senior leadership teams as advisers and facilitators in addressing these challenges.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION ON OUR PROGRAMS, CONTACT OUR PROGRAM CONSULTANTS
Lily: +603 2725 9052
Annie: +603 2725 9039
Cecilia: +602 2725 9050